I'd love to see you over at my new blog My Bird Flying Free

Monday, March 22, 2010

JAI9 Challenge




It's Just Add Ink Challenge time, and this week it's a Sketch challenge. I've done a 6X 6 scrapbook page of my Maternal Grandma when she was a little girl.
The basis of my page is the Very Vintage Wheel- which is giving you a sneek peek at just one of the gorgeous items in the New Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue out on the 1st April. Join me at my workshop on the 1st April to see the Mini and a chance to see some of the new products up close and get to make something to take home. Email ME to book your place.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Gorgeous Heritage Lo Debi!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

This is simply beautiful! Love the added stitching and the curled paper.

kareN stampZ said...

That is just amazing - you've really nailed the vintage look!

Paula Dobson said...

I knew you could put your scrapbook talent to good use on a card. This is stunning Debi. What a fabulous project to show everyone at your workshop!!

Christine Blain said...

Lovely layout. That new wheel is divine, isn't it? My favourite parts of your layout are the sponging and the torn and curled edges - great job!

Danielle Daws said...

This is so beautiful. The new wheel looks gorgeous in your layout. Beautiful colour choices too. Thanks for playing!

Paula Fuller said...

Your project is beautiful. The colours you have used enhance the vintage look you achieved and it hasn't detracted from you beautiful photo. Love it!

AJ said...

This is so, so beautiful. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

Karen said...

Wow I love your card, haven't tried the vintage look yet, but one day I might.... Well done
Karen

Debbie Lamb said...

Gorgeous layout Debi!! Loving the vintage look :)

Sally Williams said...

This is absolutely gorgeous