I'd love to see you over at my new blog My Bird Flying Free

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Party Favour Boxes


I have been a bit disappointed today, because I thought my Stampin' Up! Starter Kit would arrive today, but alas I was mistaken. Nevermind, I got stuck into these boxes for my daughter's sleepover party on saturday. She and I both think they are gorgeous and the girls are going to fall over themselves to chose their fav colour, filled with smiggle goodies I'm pleased.
I've used various card stock with Kaleidoscope DSP scraps, and Pun Fun Stamp Set, and Whimiscal Words SAB Stamp set.
Just 3 weeks left to get hold of a Sale- A- Bration set when you spend $120 with me, so email me to make your order or if you'd like me to show you how to make these gorgeous boxes, email me to book your workshop.

1 comment:

Paula Dobson said...

Lovely job, Deb!!
Hopefully your starter kit will be here today!