I'd love to see you over at my new blog My Bird Flying Free

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Cute Box


This cute box was shared by a fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Anna Sutherland. Cute isn't it?
I wanted my box to have a slightly "eco green" feel, so I've gone with a colour combo of Ruby Red, Garden Green and Classic Black, using Sahara Sand as the cardstock. The Cottage Garden Stamp Set available in Clear or Wood Mounted is a very verstile set. These boxes are easy to make and can be filled with little goodies.

3 comments:

Paula Dobson said...

Nice job Debi. Your colour combo works really well. This would make a lovely little Hostess gift box or door prize!

kareN stampZ said...

yes very gorgeous

Anna Sutherland said...

Well done Debi, you've made a great job and the colours do work really well together.