I'd love to see you over at my new blog My Bird Flying Free

Monday, April 26, 2010

Just Add Vintage- Again



I could Just Add Vintage all day everyday.....
Here's my second entry in this weeks Just Add Ink Challenge.
I'm right into making little books at the moment, and they hand themselves to the vintage theme very easily. I've covered the card cover of the book with Raspberry Tart DSP. Inside I've sponged the pages with Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive, and the stamped with a plethra of different stamps in Rich Razzleberry. I've also doodled some of the embleshments and added flowers.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deborah, this is delightfully vintage...well done. It amkes my attempt not posted look soooo not vintage. TFS. Cheers Donna Zammit

Leonie said...

You are very good at this style, love what you have done here!

Scrapin Mel said...

This is gorgeous and your photos can be cherished for ever in these books

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Love the button and the pearl heart to name just two things. You obviously love 'vintage' and have done a superb job!

Danielle Daws said...

Wow - this is so gorgeous! I wouldn't have thought of Kiwi Kiss for vintage, but it works beautifully! Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

leah renee said...

what a fabulous job! this is a lovely book too!

Anonymous said...

wow alright!! Fantastic vintage mini album Debi.

stampingmadly said...

What a beautiful project. Great job making things look old and lovely.

Paula Dobson said...

I feel very blessed to have you on my team Debi. I would like to give you the Sunshine award! Visit my blog to see what it is all about.