I'd love to see you over at my new blog My Bird Flying Free

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Mini Raspberry Delight




I've made this cute mini scrapbook, from paper bags!! I've bound the bags, to form the binding, and covered the pages with Raspberry Tart DSP. Made tags in Rich Razzleberry and Melon Mambo, these tags fit into the pockets left by the bags. It makes a gorgeous little pressie for someone.
Cardstock: Melon mambo, Rich Razzleberry
Ink: Melon mambo
Punch: two step bird
Ribbon:Melon Mambo
Stamp Sets: Sentiments from:- Always, Whimsical words, Baroque Motifs.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, how cleaver, this is amazing it would work so well as a brag album for a new mum, and i so love the colours
sharna

Anonymous said...

Debi, this is abcolutely gorgeous! I have a 'child-free' morning today, and I'm going to give this a go. Thanks for sharing.

Paula Dobson said...

Lovely Debi. It's just amazing what can be done with a paper bag! Hope I get to see this IRL before it is given away :-)

kareN stampZ said...

Fantabulous

Anna Sutherland said...

Wow, Debi this is gorgeous. Well done.