I'd love to see you over at my new blog My Bird Flying Free

Monday, May 31, 2010

Recycle It!!



I've had an idea to make one of these for a while- it's a mini book made from toilet rolls..... Yes Toilet Rolls.
The idea is to squash them down so they can hold ATc's, however I Found mine too small to hold ATC's. Nevermind, I turned it into a tag book instead. I covered the rolls with Cottage Wall DSP, and randomly stamped with Vintage Vogue.
And using scraps of paper punched some flowers with the Boho Flower Punch

2 comments:

Unknown said...

an excellent toilet roll mini, they are fun arent they?? you have done a great job Deborah :)

Sue Denning said...

Well done Deborah. Toilet Roll Minis are always a quick and easy project that anyone can do and your example is fanstastic.

Thanks for taking the Challenge at Swap Sisters http://swapsisters.ning.com