I'd love to see you over at my new blog My Bird Flying Free

Monday, August 9, 2010

Vintage Colour




This weeks challenge at Just Add Ink is a colour combination Challenge: Rose Red, Always Artichoke, Kraft and Very Vanilla.
I've done a 12 X 12 Scrapbook Page, these colours lend themselves well to Scrapping Heritage Photographs. I've kept it simple, and I think it works well showing off beautifully the old family photo.

I've used Autumn Traditions DSP and Rose Red, Always Artichoke and Very Vanilla Cardstock.
Stamps Used: Pendant Park and Winter Post.
Other: Two Way Bird Punch and Kraft Taffeta Ribbon.


5 comments:

Karen said...

What a sweet LO, gotta love those birds

Unknown said...

Debi this is just lovely, love the top note part too :)

Jodene said...

This is a beautiful layout Debi! Perfect for a heritage page. And I love the birds :)

Danielle Daws said...

So sweet. I love how you've done the birds!

Stampindamour said...

Very nice, love the tag!!! :)

-pamela