I'd love to see you over at my new blog My Bird Flying Free

Friday, August 13, 2010

Winter Magic


I love these hellebore flowers they just amaze me- with their colour and delicate bloom in the middle of winter, when the rest of the garden is asleep here they are- truly the winter rose.
I've done this 12 X 12 layout using the Cottage Wall DSP (19.95) only available for a couple more weeks- I've also used vintage music sheets, embossed with teh Cottage Garden Stamps. Finally I created my own hellebore from Very Vanilla Cardstock, Aqua Painters and seed beads mixed with Crystal Effects.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh this is fabulous Debi, and am loving those vintage music sheets.

Paula Dobson said...

Just Gorgeous! You have captured the colours in your layout beautifully and I LOVE your handmade Hellebore flower.