I'd love to see you over at my new blog My Bird Flying Free

Saturday, October 16, 2010

My First Christmas Cards



I realised I really had better get a move on making my Christmas cards for my family in the UK- parcel being posted monday. Anyway I just couldn't decide what to make then I remembered the really cool card I'd seen by Michelle Zindorf- and decided to have a go. I've copied 2 of her cards except I've sponged where she brayers and adding my own embellishments. Check out Michelle's other cards here I love how they look so snowy.

Stamp Sets:
Welcome Christmas
Winter Post
Delightful Decorations
Curly Cute
Lovely as a Tree


7 comments:

Julia said...

wow these are lovely Debi!!

Paula Dobson said...

Wow Debi-you have done an amazing job on these gorgeous cards. Your reflections are perfect!

Unknown said...

Oh wow Debi, I love both these cards, I couldnt pick which one I love the most, they are gorgeous, and the colours are lovely in both. Great job, and in time for Mondays post lol, well done!

kareN stampZ said...

love them both but the kids on the sleigh is rather fun!

Debbie Lamb said...

These are both gorgeous Debi! I was looking at Michelle's website earlier too. At least it motivated you, to do more than just look. Well done :)

Judy said...

Oh these cards are beautiful Debi. Think I will be casing Michelle too if you don't mind though I don't think my sponging technique is as good as yours.

Anonymous said...

Debi, these are gorgeous! I love them; the children on the sleigh are fabulous.