I'd love to see you over at my new blog My Bird Flying Free

Monday, November 1, 2010

Just Add Birthdays


This weeks challenge at JAI is Just add Birthdays. For me it can be hard to do simple cards I tend to want to make things "busy", but I really wanted to try and make a pretty but elegant ladies birthday card.
I have heat embossed with glitter using the rose from the Fifth Avenue Floral set. I've "coloured" in the rose with Shimmer paint. I have layered with basic Black and Perfect Plum. I have to say that the photo just doesn't do this card justice.

Details
Stamp sets: Fifth Ave Floral, Curly Cute.
Inks: Versamark.
cardstock: Rich razzleberry, basic Black, Perfect Plum.
Other: Glitter, Sticky Diamonds, Scallop Trim Border Punch.


2 comments:

Paula Dobson said...

While this may look simple Debi, you have used a lot of techniques to achieve a beautiful card!

Julia said...

always love visiting your blog Debi - I am NEVER dissappointed! stunning card!!!