I'd love to see you over at my new blog My Bird Flying Free

Monday, January 3, 2011

Because I Care


I've joined this latest edition of Ustamp with Dawn & Friends, I wasn't sure what to expect but 2 days in I've already seen and got the directions to make some gorgeous stuff. Here is the first project I've had a go at- designed by my very own upline Paula Dobson. So I had to make this one first!! She is a very talented lady, and I'm proud to be part of her team.
To join in the fun over at Ustamp with Dawn & her friends- please see the blinky on the right hand side- it will take you right there.
Happy New Year to Everyone-

2 comments:

Paula Dobson said...

Stunning Debi! I am thrilled you liked the project. I love the colours you have chosen to recreate it in too. It goes both ways too - I am proud to have you on my team!!

Sally Williams said...

Gorgeous card Debi