I'd love to see you over at my new blog My Bird Flying Free

Monday, January 17, 2011

Berry Monochrome


I will often make monochrome cards, because I like how they look- and this weeks challenge at Just Add Ink is Just Add Monochrome.
Here's my card, I've used Rich Razzleberry, it's not quite turned out like I'd hoped, I think it's just a little heavy.

Materials:
Card: Glossy paper, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White.
DSP: Island Oasis, Newsprint.
Inks: Rich razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Versamark.
Stamp Sets: Friends Never fade, Fifth Ave Floral, Ovals All.
Other: Clear embossing powder, Taffeta ribbon, Circle Ice Brads, Dimensionals.

5 comments:

Paula Dobson said...

Actually Debi, I like the darker monochrome look you have come up with. I think it is really effective :-)

Anonymous said...

Love it Debi! Especially how you have the newsprint print just peeking through the frame. So many details.

Bronwyn Eastley said...

This card is a little 'masterpiece'.

Anne Brignall said...

I think this is gorgeous!! I keep telling myself to give monochromatic projects a try!!!
This sure does inspire me!!!

Deborah Frings said...

Really rich looking - love the stamps!