I'd love to see you over at my new blog My Bird Flying Free

Friday, May 20, 2011

Scrapbook page

Here's my March Scrapbook page, I'm running alittle behind, still April and May to catch up. I've done this page of Me using this photo that my friend took for our new work website- check out Cindi's photography Here and check out my new Twig Centre website Here. It's taken a long time to get the site together and I've put a lot of work in- but the photos are Fab- thanks Cindi x



Finally, don't forget that at Crafters Anonymous for New Zealand and Australian Residents we are still selling Raffle tickets for some cool prizes (value $350!!!!) on 29th May- we also are running classes from 12 noon on the sunday- with my class the first one up- so would love to see you- click on side bar or email me for more info.
Have a great weekend

5 comments:

Paula Dobson said...

Wow Debi - look at you! What a gorgeous photo and beautiful page to frame it. I see I have a lot to catch up on. You have been busy!!

Shar said...

Amazing page Debi! Some awesome techniques there and I love the bright colours!

Gerri Herbst said...

Great layout. Love all your colors and fantastic details!Thanks for yr kind comments on my peony painting today.

trisha too said...

Great LO, Debi--what a wonderful photo!

:)

Anonymous said...

There isn't any specific meaning about the Scorpion. This brilliant and humorous scorpion is made by azure enamel as well as dark dime hardware. There is the Gucci logo around the buckle bottom. I imagine that the scorpion belt may be the spirit and also substance with this [url=http://www.wowlouisvuittonshop.com]louis vuitton purses[/url] developer belt. This african american leather-based gear measures 1.6 ins wide which is available at an amount associated with $325.00. Before getting this kind of chic belt, you have to find out his / her size. Measure on the waistband of his jeans and also size-up 1-2 sizes. Now this kind of gear is actually offered by a complete range of sizes.