I'd love to see you over at my new blog My Bird Flying Free

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Just Add Tearing, Distressing...



I'm thrilled this month to be a Guest Designer at Just Add Ink the ladies are there are a talented bunch. For my first challenge of the month it's Just Add Tearing, Distressing. Which is right up my street. I've created this Bon Voyage card for a dear friend and work colleague who as we speak is now enjoying the European Summer!
I hope you can join us for this weeks challenge at Just Add Ink.

8 comments:

Paula Dobson said...

If ever a challenge "suited" someone - this one was for YOU! An absolutely beautiful design Debi, well suited to these torn and distressed elements ♥

Christine Blain said...

BEAUTIFUL!! I love everything about it, Debi, and I'm sure your friend was blown away by this card. Congrats on joining the JAI team for this month; enjoy!

Marlena M. said...

Beautiful stamping and design. ;)

hazel said...

Beautiful card, the colours are fabulous.
xxx Hazel.

Maria said...

This is beautiful Debi! The colours you've chosen are gorgeous, and I love the layering and sparkle. I'm sure your friend loved it. Maria x

Anonymous said...

I am sure your friend really liked the card. I like how you used all the different sets and the soft colours really make your card stand out. A really beautiful card.

Nikki Spencer said...

A gorgeous vintage collage Debi, Beautifully executed and perfect for this challenge.
Great to have you on the DT.

Bronwyn Eastley said...

This challenge was a great one for your debut as a Guest Designer for Just Add Ink - perfect for your vintage inspired cards and this one is simply magnifique.